Unhappy about the response you got?
- You didn't get a reply within 7 working days
- You did not get all of the information that you requested or
- Your request was refused, but without a reason valid under the law
... you can
- Ask for an internal review at the public authority.
- If that doesn't help, complain to the Ombudsperson Institution of Kosovo.
- If complain to the Ombudsperson Institution was not successful, you can initiate a procedure in the competent court.
1. Asking for an internal review #
At the bottom of the relevant request page on InformataZyrtare.org choose "request an internal review". Then write a message asking for an internal review of your request. You may want to include a link to the request page, to make it clear which request you are talking about.
Internal reviews should be quick. By law, they have to be dealt with within 7 working days.
2. Complaining to the Ombudsperson Institution #
If you are still unhappy after the public authority has done their internal review, then you can complain to the Ombudsperson Institution.
3. If complain to the Ombudsperson Institution was not successful, you can initiate a procedure in the competent court. #